1. IR/Light Triggers
The combination of IR sensor and light sensor exhibits an improved sensitivity in activating the scanner to scan barcodes as they are presented, to achieve higher throughput and productivity.
2. Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)
The sensors in the LV3000UPLUS automatically adjust the brightness of supplementary lighting based on the light reflected off barcode.
3. IP68-sealed Housing
The LV3000U PLUS is environmentally sealed to an IP68 rating to prevent dust, moisture and other contaminant from entering it.
4. Unmatched Reading Performance
The LV3000U PLUS is capable of reading 1D as well as high-volume 2D barcodes on the screencovered with protective film.
5. Highly Visible Laser Aimer
The LV3000U PLUS provides a laser-generated crosshair aiming pattern that is clear and bright even in bright sunlight, ensuring first time accurate aim.
6. 1.5m Drop Resistance
The scanner withstands multiple 1.5m drops toconcrete (for six sides, three drops per side).
It Has Below Functions for Using In Production Line:
1. Re-code detection judgment, missing code or less code detection judgment to ensure that the barcode is unique after leaving the factory;
2. Store the collected data in the same server, and work on multiple pipelines to ensure that the data is not duplicated and can store barcode information;
3. It is possible to connect multiple scanners simultaneously and detect one host at a time;
4. The identification is not in the range of the serial number: the system will be identified when the scanned serial number is not within the set range;
5. Check the heavy number: When the heavy number appears, the system will display it repeatedly, with voice and text alarm, and filter it out;
6. Check the leak number: the system will automatically judge whether the scanned serial number is continuous according to the flow range set at the beginning. If the leak number appears, the missing number will be automatically written into the leak number display box;
7. The identification is not in the range of the serial number: the system will be identified when the scanned serial number is not within the set range.
|Performance||Image Sensor||1280*800 CMOS|
|Illumination Aiming||Red LED/Laser Aiming|
|Symbologies||2D||PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix, AZTEC, CSC, Maxicode, Micro QR, Micro PDF417, GM, Code One, ect.|
|1D||EAN-13, EAN-8, UPC-A, UPC-E, Code 128, Code 39, Codabar, UCC/EAN 128, RSS, ITF, ITF-14, ITF6, Standard 25, Matrix 25, COOP 25, Industrial 25, MSI Plessey, Code 11, Code 93, Code 49, Code 16K, etc.|
|Typical Depth of Foeld||EAN-13||55-360mm(13mil)|
|Scan Mode||Sense mode, Continuous mode, Level mode, Pulse mode|
|Scan Angle||Roll:360d, Pitch:±55°, Skew:±55°|
|Field of View||Horizontal 51°, Vertical 32°|
|Min Symbol Contrast||25%|
|Mechanical Electric||Interface||RS-232, USB|
|Notification||Beep, LED indicator|
|Rated Power Consumption||1622mW(typical)|
|Current SVDC||Operating||276.8mA(typical), 322.7mA(max.)|
|Environmental||Operating Temperature||-20℃ to 60℃(-4℉ to140℉)|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ to 70℃ (-40℉ to 158℉)|
|Humidity||5% to 95% (non-condensing)|
|ESD||± 14kV (air discharge), ±8kV (direct discharge)|
|Certifications||FCC Part1S Class& CE EMC Class B, RoHS, IEC60825, IEC62471, KC|
|Environmental||Cable||USB||Used to connect the LV3000U to a host device|
|RS-232||Used to connect the LV3000U to a host device|
|Power Adapter||DC5V adapter to power the LV3000U with RS-232 cable|